The benefits of VoIP are far reaching, including the ability to serve multiple locations and end-points on a single, unified system. Extensions can be located anywhere in the world.
Before replacing your outgrown, outdated and expensive PBX with something just like it, compare the robust IP Communications service that IPitimi offers:
- Freedom to select the number of lines and extensions according to your business needs
- Wider choices in customer premise equipment (CPE), which will lower your total cost of ownership (TCO) and significantly reduce the cost of your in-house staff and support
- No required up-front capital outlay
- Ability to leverage the number of lines across a greater number of users, as your needs dictate
- Extensions that come complete with our full-featured Premium Service Set
- Significant savings on enhanced mobility features
- No risk of obsolescence – software is kept current through software updates
- Work confidently with a provider that has the experience, the knowledge and the commitment to customer service and support that you need
With any of our solutions simply choose the features that best fit your needs.
The benefits of VoIP are numerous including: cost savings, the simplified, converged infrastructure, and the advanced features.
With Hosted PBX, you get a dedicated call plan with the ability to choose from Enterprise features include personal services and mobility, voice mail messaging and web-based call management tools.
- 24×7 Service: 1-855-IPITIMI (474-8464)
- Austin, TX 512-275-4300
- Denver, CO 720-358-8100
- New York, NY 646-663-1190
- Phoenix, AZ 602-635-2500
- San Francisco, CA 650-963-7600
- Allentown, PA 484-893-8300
- Washington D.C., 202-800-7710
- Salt Lake City, UT 801-938-7100
- Los Angeles, CA 424-675-8100
- Houston, TX 832-271-7200
- Dallas, TX 817-527-4000